Biography: Real Name: Miron Remus Marian;
- Born on 15th of June 1982, in Brasov (Kronstadt), the centre part of Transilvania, Romania. He studied in university of survying engineering, which is now his profession.
- In 2001 he started to organize a series parties, with his friend, Dariotto, called Freaks Reunion Sessions.
- In 2003 he decided to create his own team for making promotional techno events under the name The DJs Techno Conference (DTC), which was basically driven by his best friend, DJ Bela.
- In 2005, he signed to the label Skills Records where already are the best five members, djs and producers, from the techno scene of Romania Horace Dan D, Minimus, Filipash, Mihai Popoviciu and Darius.
- In 2006 start new concept of events, called "Fire In The Hole!" after "ElectrOPEN Funk" series started in 2003, events where he invite important djs/producers like DJ Rush (USA), Mark Williams (UK) or Bryan Cox (USA).
- In 2007 start hig biggest movement, "maraton" by 3 days and 3 nights, where the musica, arts, extreme sports and nature, called "Romanian Electronic Festival", where played artists like Cristian Varela, Luke Slater, Dave Angel, Octave One, Danilo Vigorito, Trevor Rockcliffe, Space Djz, Paul Mac, Lucca, Dj Zinc, Spor, The Rogue Element, Bando, Paul Langley, and others.
- In 2008, after he sign few tunes at label Skills Records, now he comes with other concept, this time at labels from USA, Italy or Austria, labels like *Cutz, Total Wipes, Petrol Dolar, Dirty Stuff Records, Feiyr, Minli Music New York, Muenchen, Djs Techno Conference, PRO-Motion Records and others.
- His influences are based on his favourite djs, of techno, start from early of ′80s, with much detroit techno and chicago funk, a lot of ghetto and tribal rhythyms up to hardgroove.
"Very groovy principles of dance, techno is his way to reflect his mind,"
"Analogue adored. Digital deplored" (1992)
The Hipodrome Of Music: "It’s time for the first podcast from the new year and we bring you a very special session from a vinyl devoted person. Lektronikumuz, Remus Miron in his real name, is a true defender and keeper of the vinyl, one of the last of his kind in Romania. Remus is playing exclusively vinyl and he is, in my opinion, the only dj still playing regularly quality Detroit techno in Romania."
Genre: Techno, Ghetto, Tribal, Hardgroove, House, Detroit Techno, Chicago House, Filtered Funk, Acid Jazz, Experimental
Hometown: Brasov, Kronstadt, Romania
Record label: DJs Techno Conference, Skills Records, *Cutz, Total Wipes, Petrol Dollar, Dirty Stuff, Feiyr, Minli Music